Walgreens - 5945 U.S 301 N. | Health & Beauty
At Walgreens we pride ourselves in providing our community with only the highest quality pharmaceuticals, beauty products, home medical supplies, eye-care supplies, vitamins and supplements, seasonal gifts, and friendly customer service.
Walgreens' Mission Statement
To be “My Walgreens” for everyone in America—the first choice in health and daily living … owning the strategic territory of “well.”
To be the most trusted, convenient multichannel provider and advisor of innovative pharmacy, health and wellness solutions, and consumer goods and services in communities across America. A destination where health and happiness come together to help people get well, stay well and live well.
- Based on the principles upon which Walgreens was founded more than a century ago:
- Honesty, trust, and integrity with our customers, our shareholders, suppliers, the communities we serve, and among ourselves.
- Quality through consistent and reliable service, advice, and products across every touchpoint and channel.
- Caring, compassionate and driven to delivering a great customer and patient experience through outstanding service and a desire for healthy outcomes.
- A strong community commitment and presence built through service, expertise, and the personal engagement of every Walgreen team member.
Founded in 1901, Walgreens provides the most convenient access to consumer goods and services, and pharmacy, health and wellness services, in America. The company has recorded 36 consecutive years of record sales.
Walgreens is taking steps to ensure the company’s continued success in the face of a weakening economy. We are transforming into a more efficient and customer-focused company, both for drugstore customers and for patients and payers seeking quality pharmacy, health and wellness services that are accessible and affordable.